Are you passionate about working with Young People with emotional and behavioural difficulties? Do you work best on a 1-1 basis? We have just the role for you!
We are urgently recruiting Key Workers in Worthing to work on a 1-1 basis for our Care Provider in Worthing. This reputable service works with 16-18 year old's with Mental Health. All of the clients you will be working with will have come from a Care Setting and will be a care leaver.
Your important role will be to...
- Provide 1-1 support. This can include emotional support, help with budgeting and helping them get back into Education and work.
- Regular Maintenance checks on the building, this can include the gas&electric of the service and ensuring the area is safe.
- Regular report writing on your shift on the Young Person.
- Attending any meetings if required.
- Any other tasks to ensure the smooth running of the environment.
We are looking for individuals with...
- A minimum of a years experience working with Children/Young people.
- A DBS on the Update Service (Not to worry if you do not have this - we can apply for one for you!)
Some benefits of working for us include...
- Great pay rates from £9.50+ per hour.
- Rota`s are done a month in advance so you will know what you`re working.
- An opportunity to work with lots of different services to utilise your skills and learn more!
Is this something you could be interested in? Call the branch today on 02089181420.