WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED SUPPORT WORKERS WORKING WITH YOUNG PEOPLE AGED 16+ IN SUPPORTED LIVING HOUSES IN TROWBRIDGE.
You will be required to help the young person with general day to day tasks, and also be there to help emotionally & build up a rapport with the young person. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a variety of Young People & each day is always different. Interested?
- A great listener?
- Pro active and like to make a difference to a young adults life?
- Patient and understanding?
- Able to Sleep ins?
- Temporary ongoing. Generally each shift will involve a sleep in.
- Supporting young adults in their homes in various locations in Trowbridge.
- Managing challenging situations
- Professionally addressing all issues the young person is facing.
- Providing emotional support.
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of one year's experience in working within Health or Social Care.
- Experience and training relating to abuse and residential care would be advantageous.
We can offer:
- An excellent rate of pay, ranging between £9.50/£10 per hour & £8.21 per hour for sleep in's.
- On-going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
If you are interested please call Joseph at BS Social Care on 0117 922 1130 or email at