Are you passionate about supporting people with moving forward with their lives? Are you interested in working with people who are homeless or have drug and alcohol issues? Do you want to work flexible working hours?
We are currently recruiting for Project Workers to work as part of a team providing continuous, 24/7 support to Adults with Mental Health issues and Substance Misuse issues. You will be providing support to vulnerable individuals in and around the Bolton area as a temporary worker. This extremely important support service provides the support and guidance to help people get their lives back onto a positive track again.
You will be providing this support in many ways including:
- Communicating with the service users and encouraging positive life choices
- Assisting people with making healthy choices in their day to day lives ie. healthy eating
- Signposting to other relevant support services as required
The ideal candidate will be friendly and approachable, have a calm and helpful manner, you will be non-judgemental and committed to positive outcomes.
What BS Social Care can offer you:
- Competitive pay rates of £9 per hour.
- An opportunity to work with different types of homelessness services - great if you`re looking to further develop your career within this field.
- Incentives such as Temp of the Month.
What we need from you:
-A Valid DBS on the update service
-A minimum of 6 months experience in the relevant sector with an NVQ level 2, or 12-months experience.
-Provide two years of referencing
If you are interested or would like to know more about this role then please contact Sabrina at
Look forward to hearing from you!