Job: Project worker
£9 - £9.50 per hour + induction + holiday + pension contribution
Are you passionate about working with people at risk of becoming homeless?
We`re currently recruiting for our client situated in a fantastic supported living service in Brighton supporting individuals over the age of 18. The residents are at risk of becoming homeless and display various types of challenging behaviour and mental health.
This vacancy is supporting service users who are at risk of becoming homeless in a hostel environment.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Regular Patrol of the building - interacting with both staff and residents.
- Being a positive role model and promoting independent living with the residents.
- Working as part of a team and dealing with hostile situations which may occur.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 6 months experience supporting vulnerable adults within the care sector and proven experience / knowledge or working with adults
We can offer:
- variety of assignments to SUIT YOU
- full and part time hours available
- Ongoing training and support
- A competitive rate of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday entitlements
- NEST pension Scheme
For more information please call the team on 0208 918 1420 and speak to Sachea for more information and to apply, or email your CV