Bs Social Care have an exciting new opportunity for a Support Co-Ordinator for a Floating Homeless Support Project based in Warrington.
Do you have experience of working with the homeless? Do you have a good knowledge of safeguarding and housing support? Do you have a passion for helping vulnerable people? If so this could be the role for you.
In this role you will be providing first rate support to homeless people with varying needs and backgrounds such as victims of domestic violence, drug and alcohol addictions, mental health and repeat homelessness.
We are ideally looking for a driver and someone with homeless experience who has an NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
Some of the duties will include;
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Be observant and aware of surroundings
* IT literate
* Must be able to read, understand and follow procedures
* Experience of working with vulnerable client group
* Experience of managing case loads
* Awareness of Health and Safety issues
* Interpersonal skills
* Can deliver written and verbal reports
The working hours for this role are Monday - Sunday 08.30-20.05 with a 4 day on and 4 day off rolling rota.
If you think this would be the ideal role for you then please apply online or send your CV