Job title: Project Worker
Location: Manchester - Tameside/Hyde
Pay rate: Competitive
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: Temp to Perm (After 12 weeks)
Advert Close Date: 19/03/21
BS Social Care are looking for Temp to Perm Project Workers to help provide housing support, support packages and helping clients live independently in the Tameside/Hyde, Manchester area.
The role will entail:
- Supporting clients in a 24hr housing scheme
- Helping with everyday life skills including finance, housing etc
- Developing individual support plans
- Providing emotional support
- Regular person-centred care approach
- Advice on tenancy issues and other housing related matters
What we'll need from you (Please do not apply if these are not applicable to you):
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- At least 6 months experience working within the health-care sector
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Mental Health experience and knowledge essential
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start
- Full support and further training
- Temp to Perm opportunity
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait, get in touch today for an immediate start.
Please contact Becka on 07483919093 for an informal chat or alternatively please submit your CV.
Please note: Only call during office hours 9 - 5PM Monday to Friday.
Any queries out of hours will be dealt with the following working day.