An outstanding opportunity has become available for a quality manager to join a leading provider of high quality, person led care and support for adults with physical and learning disabilities, complex care needs, acquired brain injury and behaviour which may challenge.
Reporting directly to the Director of Quality and working with the central quality team, you will be responsible for overseeing quality and compliance across multiple sites within the West and East Midlands and a new site in Wales.
Employed on a full time basis, you will be required to travel as part of your role. Your duties will be varied and will include:
* Develop and implement quality, governance and compliance procedures
* Risk management
* Providing guidance and advice to your management team
* Communicate effectively with external agencies to ensure compliance and quality is delivered transparently within all services
* Lead on investigations where required
* Data analysis
* Report writing and feeding back within the multi-disciplinary team
This is the perfect opportunity for a skilled manager who is seeking the opportunity to move into a quality role and who can demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience of the learning disabilities field.
Alternatively, you may be a quality assurance professional from the care sector who would like to develop their experience with an established, yet developing provider.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Have a proven track record of management experience with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs within a range of services such as supported living, domiciliary care, care homes or day centres/outreach projects
* Have extensive knowledge of regulatory frameworks and quality standards, and be able to demonstrate success managing services under these guidelines
* Hold a relevant care management qualification
* Hold a full UK driving licence and be flexible to travel as part of the quality manager role.
In return, you will receive a salary up to £32500 per annum, as well as a generous annual leave, Health benefits and an appealing car allowance.
Interested? Please forward your CV via email or apply online today.