JOB TITLE: Medical Receptionist/Prescription Clerk - Temp to Perm
REPORTS TO: Reception Supervisor
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Operations Manager & Asst Operations Manager
HOURS: TBC - circa 30 hours per week
SALARY: from £9.60 - £10.10 per hour (upon satisfactory completion of the probation period).
Additional Benefits include access to:
· The market leading NHS Pension Scheme with up to 20% employer contributions.
· NHS Blue light Card Saving scheme
Are you looking for a fresh challenge where you can actively help people in their time of need? Are you empathetic, caring, kind and people focused, yet resilient and committed? If so, we would love to hear from you.
We currently have an opening to join our dynamic team of 18 receptionists covering our 3 sites across Harrogate.
Previous experience as a medical receptionist is not essential as full training and support will be given.
Previous successful candidates have come from backgrounds in Hotels, Catering, Hospitality, Retail, as well as many other service-based industries. The most important thing is that you are a people person, and you care.
This could be your chance to make that career change you have been looking for in a fully supported team environment.
My client is a long established, family focused General Practice providing NHS services to our 20,000 registered patients. We operate from 3 sites across town, the largest of which is in Harrogate. My client has a staff team of around 60 people with 7 GP Partners and 6 Salaried GP`s.
The successful candidate will join our hard-working reception team to provide an exceptional standard of customer service to our patients. We are looking for individuals who:
- Have experience of working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Can think on their feet and multi-task
- Can keep calm under pressure
- Is computer literate
- Has excellent communication and organisational skills, with the ability to work to a high standard
- Has a positive, `can do` attitude
- Be flexible, available as required to cover extra shifts as overtime for holiday and absence cover
- Is an experienced team player
If this is you then I would love to hear from you!