We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Receptionist to join one of our Government clients in Hackney, East London This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 5 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Access to business databases, updating and amending offender record, using Microsoft to create data and keep records
- Arranging appointments for report interviews
- Liaising with solicitor/drug and alcohol interventions to arrange assessment before sentencing date.
- Answering queries via telephone and shared mailbox.
- Uploading documents on court and business database
- Transferring update offender records to other related offices.
- Reception duty at probation office
Skills and Experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills - confident speaking on the phone
- Need to have good IT skills including proficiency using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Teams etc. especially Excel
Salary: £11.55 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
The hours are working in the office 9-5 Monday - Friday
If you have excellent organisation skills and have experience within the admin sector do not delay and apply today!