Job title: Recovery worker
BS Social care have partnered up with one of the largest mental health organisations in the UK and are looking for recovery workers to join teams throughout Liverpool. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to step into the mental health sector and work for a company that brilliant career progression opportunities.
What we look for:
- Someone with experience of alcohol / drug misuse
- Experience or strong knowledge of homelessness and the issues effecting housing
- Experience of supporting vulnerable adults and/or young people
- Psychology degree or similar is advantageous
- Supporting individuals with day-to-day needs
- Liasing with professionals in other services and assisting service users to appointments such as rehab and doctors
- Keeping up to date reports on service users
- Enabling service users to become independent in preparation of leaving the service
If you would like to find out more about this role or think it would be perfect for you then please apply today and I will be in touch!