I am working closely with a good rated home care provider in their search for a recruitment and retention coordinator.
Employed on a full time basis, you will be based within their warm, friendly and busy office just outside of Shirley, Solihull.
As the recruitment and retention coordinator for all business streams, you will manage the recruitment process from start to finish. You will be responsible for attracting the highest quality care assistants for both their domiciliary and live in care fields.
Your role will be varied and will include:
* Candidate attraction and management
* Developing, implementing and managing recruitment strategies and processes (this could include advertising, sponsored events and marketing)
* Managing the employment process from advertising, through to pre-employment and checks and maintaining employee records
* Meeting specified recruitment targets
* Booking, maintaining and updating relevant training requirements
* Monitoring quality and compliance, health and safety requirements and ensure HR standards are being upheld
This is the perfect opportunity for a skilled recruitment professional who wants to move into the internal recruitment arena and really make the role their own.
You will be pro-active, professional, innovative, driven and have excellent communication skills.
Recruitment experience is ESSENTIAL for this role, and a knowledge of the care industry (specifically domiciliary and live-in care) would be an advantage.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary up to £22000 D.O.E, a generous annual leave allowance and access to continued training and progression.
Interested? For immediate consideration, please forward your CV or apply via email today.