This role would suit a Sales or Hosptality professional in South Wales!
We pride ourselves on recruiting people with an entrepreneurial spirit to run their own part of Brook Street, giving them the autonomy to treat it as their own business, and the support and development needed to be successful.
We have a culture and environment of high performance and recognition of achievement. At Brook Street, we have a great work life balance. You won't be expected to work 12 hour days but will be treated like an adult and given every opportunity to succeed along with a transparent bonus & reward package with opportunities to develop your skills throughout your career.
Brook Street are a successful employment agency with over 70 years experience. We're part of the ManpowerGroup, so have an excellent resource of tools available to deliver the very best service to our customers, candidates and employees.
We are currently recruiting a Recruitment Consultant to work in our Finance division within Cardiff, covering South Wales. This is a "warm desk" with clients already on board, so we're looking for somebody who has an understanding and knowledge of the finance industry or recruitment in any industry.
- Making sales calls to potential Employers for new business.
- Recording details of new Clients on the database and ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are recorded.
- Planning the screening, search and selection process and monitoring its effective implementation and conclusion.
- Executes in depth selection of Applicants based upon CV telephone screening and face-to-face interview.
- Ability to test and assess competencies in technical vertical as well as candidate behaviours
- Ensuring that a suitable match is made between the Applicant and the vacancy requirement.
- Preparing CV's for presentation to Client and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for Client inspection.
- Preparing Applicants for interview, setting up interviews on behalf of clients as requested and co-ordinating recruitment progress with Client and Applicant.
- Arranging for Applicant placements and co-ordinating and arranging follow-up activity with all Applicants placed.
Skills, knowledge and attributes
- Must have telesales, business development or field sales experience
- Must possess the confidence and knowledge to conduct and lead client meetings and to present Brook Street to clients.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of sales process - telephone prospecting, visits, presentations and negotiation (financial and contractual).
- Ability to plan/manage own time effectively.
- Achievement Orientation - Must have the initiative, drive and ambition to succeed and meet/exceed targets.
- Resilient and tough minded with a positive approach.