Sector: Public Sector - Temporary
Location: Birmingham (Hybrid working model/Home working)
Working Hours: Full time, standard office hours - Monday to Friday
Pay Rate: £15.45 per hour
- Manage recruitment campaigns following the end to end recruitment processes, delivering outcomes within agreed SLA's
- Deliver attraction strategies using appropriate channels to reach a range of audiences and generate interest in vacancies and career opportunities
- Effectively screen and filter applications, including conducting first stage interviews
- Work with Resourcing Advisors to respond to queries. At times, act as a point of escalation.
- Manage the job offer process with candidates
- Actively use sourcing channels to build networks to fulfil resourcing requirements and build candidate pipelines
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders (internal and external)
- Able to manage and deliver against large portfolio of vacancies and proven experience in recruitment service delivery (Essential)
- Experience of recruitment systems and sourcing channels
- Attention to detail
- Clear communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
If successful, this role will require a basic disclosure check and three years of referencing recorded. The client is looking at a start date of mid-January.
If this sounds like a vacancy for you, please apply online today!