Role -Registered Manager
Location - Dorset
Salary - £37,000
We are looking for a passionate and experienced manager to take over the running of a specialist autistic services in Dorset. If you a looking for the next step up or looking for a new management role, then read on!
The role is as a registered manager position supporting adults with learning disabilities and on the autistic spectrum, you'll be the key driver for service delivery and people management.
· Experience of working in a Social Care environment working with autism, learning disabilities or mental health
· Experience managing a Team or a home.
· Level 5
· Reliability and commitment to delivering best practice
· Excellent organisational, interpersonal and report writing skills
· The skills to lead and motivate others, work as part of a team and strive for excellence
· Have a full driving license and access to your own car
· Up to 33 days annual leave pro-rata (including bank holidays)
· Money off your favourite shops, restaurants, and great days out, along with a cashback healthcare plan for general day-to-day healthcare such as optical and dental.
· A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme that provides practical information and support on issues like money management, family and legal information.
· Access to network of Mental Health First Aiders to provide support you in the event you experience issues relating to your mental health.
· Plus many more
How to apply
If this role or any others you've seen is of interest, then just give Gaby a call on 0117 9486300 or click apply.
Good luck on you're job hunt!