I have the perfect opportunity available for a skilled area manager with a proven background supporting vulnerable adults, that is itching to take on a new challenge...
On behalf of reputable, well-respected and "person led" provider, I am seeking a regional development manager to oversee the East Midlands.
You will be responsible for the management of 6 managers across 15 services supporting adults with a variety of diagnoses, including Autism, ABI, Personality disorders and mental ill health.
You will oversee multiple sites across Lincoln, Nottingham, Louth and Spalding.
You will be responsible for building and delivering new strategic and service developments. In your role as regional development manager, you will establish and communicate the direction and strategic development for your region, whilst identifying and progressing new support packages for the areas you manage.
Quality management, auditing, implementation of policies and procedures and effective budget management are all key elements of your role.
Most importantly, you will be an inspirational leader, who motivates your team to achieve and deliver against agreed targets whilst not loosing site of the people you support and implementing the "person led" approach in everything you do.
To be considered for this role, you MUST:
* Be a skilled regional or area manager seeking the opportunity to move into a developmental/commissioning position
* Have extensive knowledge and experience of supporting vulnerable adults across multiple sites
* Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
* Be flexible to travel across sites (from time to time this may require an overnight stay)
* Have formal care management qualification
In return for your extensive skills, knowledge and experience, you will receive:
* A generous salary of £40000 per annum
* Paid Mileage
* On going personal and professional development
* The chance to work for a recognised provider
Interested? To be considered for this exciting role, please apply online today!