- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- 33 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Life assurance
- Company sick pay
- Benefits package
We are working with a leading Children & Young People residential care provider who offer exceptional support, financial reward in terms of salary, incentive and performance bonuses that exceed the norm within the Children & Young People residential sector.
To support their Registered Managers and their teams throughout the region we are now recruiting a Regional Operations Manager, Children's Residential Care to support a cluster of services within their portfolio
- Its essential that you have multi-site management experience within the children's sector
- Its always a challenging sector, even more so currently, so we need your ability and expertise to overcome these challenging times
- We need your in operations and your knowledge of OFSTED.
- You will have a background in Children's Residential care, with a real passion to ensure that children are living within the best possible home available to them.
Please contact Debby Fairweather - for further details.
Brook Street Care Senior Appointments - Recruiting at Management, Senior & Director Level