We are working in partnership with a leading care provider of residential and specialist educational facilities to Children & Young People who have services across the UK providing, safe residential care and great places to work supporting and changing the lives of children & young people.
We are looking for experience! This is a senior role and your expertise and experience within the Children & Young People's area of residential care will be strong. We need someone who may have (desirable) experience of being a Responsible Individual as an example, or a Regional or Operations Manager within a similar business previously.
This region will be a mixture of established, long standing services and what is really exciting is several new openings - so its a great opportunity to really develop your services with the recruitment and registration oversee by yourself bringing in expertise and experience that you need within your region. (Approx. 10 homes within each region)
With all this in mind there are some essential requirements:-
- You must hold the QCF Level 5 in leadership and management for children & young people's services
- You will already have worked in or currently work within a Regional, Operational or senior level role within Children/Young People's residential care services
- Its desirable that you have Responsible Individual experience, but not essential
- You will have a background/or experience within Registration of services ideally
- Rewarding work, helping young people reach their potential in their daily lives and through their learning
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Career advancement program
- Staff retention scheme
- Cashback healthcare plan
- Employee Assistance Program
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Debby Fairweather on 07527 008449.