Residential Care Home Manager - £45,000 per annum - 37.5 hours per week
Are you an skilled Registered Home Manager with experience in the field of acquired brain injury who would like to be part of a team who do some amazing things?
We have a fantastic 17 bed specialist Acquired Brain Injury home in Oldham, Greater Manchester and are looking for an experienced and passionate Manager to join us and help make this new service a home for the people we support and ensure they get the best of life!
Boston House is a welcoming and friendly 17 bedded service incorporating 11 residential beds in addition to 6 studio flats delivering individually tailored support packages, in a highly structured brain injury aware environment, which provides a pathway through to independent living.
The service has on-site access to a range of therapeutic professionals including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, neuropsychology, and social and vocational support. The design and structure of the service, in three separate wings, and the availability of our rehabilitation teams and clinical support, will allow the service to support people with complex needs, including those with dual diagnosis…
We are looking for a Home Manger who:
- Experienced as a Registered Care Home Manager within a residential brain injury setting
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within a residential setting
- Demonstrates positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Must hold a QCF 5 in Health and Social Care
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
We need a Home Manager who can live our values:
- Make every day amazing - we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
- Celebrate Uniqueness - everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of our staff and the people we support, promoting each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
- Fun - while the day to day things need to be done we support our staff in finding fun of getting them done, we want our homes to be happy and fun places to live and work
- Be Brave - We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. We want our Managers to listen to their staff and share ideas.
- Quality - We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as an in house Aspiring Area Operations Manager opportunities to get you ready for the next step in your career.
- Move Mountains - We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams and support our staff to progress in their career, we have an excellent record of internal promotions
Why join us as a Home Manager:
- Annual leave - - 32 day per year (including bank holidays)
- DBS Check - we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Cycle to Work Scheme - a healthy way to travel to work
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance - via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications - we can support you to obtain a range of QCF's opening up further career opportunities
- Staff Referral Scheme - earn up to a very generous £1,000 for referring a friend to join our team at accomplish
- Induction- We pay for you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Accomplish Stars - All of our employees are stars in our eyes and do some amazing things each and every day. Our employees can be awarded with an Accomplish Star and each month, a star is rewarded with a fantastic prize
- Discounts at High Street retailers, days out, gifts, holidays and even when buying a car - available via a Blue Light card that you will have access to as a Health and Social Care Employee
- Long Service Awards - receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks' pay for reaching 10 years' service!
- Health Scheme - employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now to find out more