** Registered Care Manager - Nurse Registered (RGN, RMN or RNLD) **
** Lincoln, Lincolnshire **
** 35 Bedded residential home caring for adults 65years+ **
** £35,000 - £50,000 **
** 37.5 - 40 hours a week **
** Benefits; Pension, 6 weeks annual leave, end of year bonus **
Person centred approach is at the heart of my clients ethos and they believe that residents should always be listened to and treated as individuals.
As a Registered Manager your duties will include;
- Providing professional and clinical care to all residents
- Administering and maintaining records of all medication
- Uphold good business standards and ethical practice
- Good understanding of elderly care without dementia
- Good understanding of CQC regulation
- Maintaining a good working relation with MDTs
As a registered manager you must be caring, empathetic and passionate about the care and well-being of elderly people.
You must have a minimum 2 years` experience managing an elderly people`s home.
You must be a qualified nurse
You must have valid NMC pin
For this full time and permanent role, we are offering £35,000 - £50,000 alongside a pension, 6 weeks annual leave, end of year bonus and more.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV or call 0116 253 2550 for more information.