An outstanding opportunity has become available for a skilled registered manager to oversee the day to day running of a beautiful service which provides 24 hour support and respite care for adults with learning disabilities and associated complex needs.
Based in South Birmingham, you will become a key member of an established provider who specialises in residential, community, day service and outreach support for adults with learning disabilities.
Employed on a full time basis, you will hold registration with CQC and oversee the day to day running of this respite setting. Your duties will include:
* Managing and motivating your team
* Promoting choice and independence for the people you support
* Attending meetings with external stakeholders (commissioners, safeguarding meetings etc)
* Overseeing and delivering on quality and compliance requirements
* Ensuring that all care delivered promotes choice, dignity and independence in an environment which is safe, healthy and homely
You will deliver care in line with CQC and oversee respite placements and emergency admissions.
I am seeking applications from applicants who can demonstrate:
* Proven experience within a registered manager role for a similar service
* Holds the NVQ 5 in leadership and management or equivalent
* Can demonstrate excellent CQC knowledge and success in a previous post
* Has extensive knowledge and experience of supporting adults with autism, learning disabilities, complex needs and associated challenging behaviours.
Due to the location of this service, a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is required.
If successful, you will receive a generous salary up to £30000 per annum D.O.E, continued training and development, genuine career progression opportunities and a generous annual leave allowance.
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, please forward your CV today via email or apply online today.