*** BRAND NEW Registered Children's Home Manager ***
*** Loughborough, Leicestershire **
*** £35,000 - £50,000 ***
** Full time and permanent **
** 39 hour per week **
** Monday - Friday; 8.30am - 5pm **
** Managing 3 homes housing 3 children each totalling to 9 children **
** Benefits to include; pension, performance and end of year bonus; £5,000 for successful placement of children and £3,000 for OFSTED registration, social events, annual leave includes 20 days and 8 bank holidays **
BS Social Care is currently recruiting for a very experienced Children's Home Manager for a brand new service to be based in the Loughborough area of Leicestershire. This candidate will hold the registrations for all 3 homes to then be supported by two other Home Managers. This role is to be a sister company of an existing and successful care organisation which is a reputable complex care provider in the Midlands and is currently expanding business and opening 3 new children homes looking after children with Emotional Behavioural Disorder often know as Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties/EBD.
As a Registered Manager you must have the following to apply;
- A current Ofsted registration with a EBD children's home
- Currently working as a Registered Children's Home Manager
- Hold a relevant qualification such as 'A level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Child Care (or equivalent)
- Have experience and knowledge of the OFSTED inspection structure
- Evidence of "Good" or "Outstanding" outcomes from Ofsted inspections
You duties will include
- Providing leadership and guidance to staff
Recruiting and promoting staff retention
- Promoting the efficient and effective operation of the home
- Contributing to the business growth and development
- Adhering to the Children's Homes regulations by creating and monitoring high standard of care
For this full time and permanent brand new Children's Home Manager working Monday - Friday; 8.30am - 5pm with some on call duties, we will offer £35,000 - £50,000 starting salary alongside a £3,000 bonus once your Ofsted registration is complete and another £5,000 bonus when your home is fully placed alongside a pension, annual leave, pay reviews, full and ongoing training, progression and more.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply please send your CV or call 0116 253 2550.