***BASED IN MOTTINGHAM ***
CALLING ALL REGISTERED CHILDREN, S MANAGER`S -
Do you have prior experience within a Children`s residential home as a manager?
The organisation you will work for is passionate about the care of young people suffering with emotional and behavioural disorders through residential based support.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
" Salary: £35,000 can be negotiable (dependent on experience/qualifications)
" Location: Mottingham ( NEW HOME )
" Hours: Full time
" 6 BED HOME
" 2 years Minimum experience within a children residential home
" Autism / Learning Disabilities and Emotional behavioural difficulties
" Pension / 28 Days Holiday/ Training
2 STAGE INTERVIEW
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST:
- Have prior experience within a children's `s residential home
- An NVQ in Health and Social Care in (LEVEL 5) leadership and management
- Min 2 years' experience as a Registered Manager with OFSTED rating of good or above
- Current Clean Driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Passion to develop further services for children/young people.
If you wish to know more about the role, please contact for further information or call - (M) 07483121751
DO NOT MISS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!