Are you a passionate and inspirational role model? Have you got what it takes to make an exceptional change to a young persons life?
We are working with a number of Ofsted childrens home providers, who are recruiting for Registered Childrens Home managers. Our clients are based across London, and surrounding counties.
We work with organisations that provide care to children who have a range of needs, around learning disabilities, autism, youth offending and EBD, as well as more specialist services working with children who have MH issues. These organisations all provide 24 hour care and are regulated by OFsted.
Working as a Registered Manager, you must be willing to go above and beyond to make sure the needs of the service users are met to there every needs.
- The right candidate must have a NVQ level 5 in leadership and management, or working towards completing
- Experience within the last two years within a registered childrens home position
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a registered childrens home setting
- Thoroug understanding of the regulations and legislations that set the standards within a childrens home
- Ability to showcase leadership and management skills
If you are interested in finding out more about our live roles, please do send your CV and contact information , and I would be happy to discuss the roles we have at present.