Do you hold a Level 5 in Health & Social Care/Leadership and management or equivalent? Do you have a proven `Good/Outstanding` OFSTED track record? Do you possess a clean UK driver's licence & own a vehicle? Do you have previous quality experience working in an EBD children's home?
If the answer is yes to the questions above please continue reading.
Our client provides the highest quality of care and substitute parenting for children who experience a range of behaviour and emotional difficulties. They look into the child and their needs rather than subscribing to a single theoretical or therapeutic model, this is enforced by the emphasis placed on individual care.
Our client`s overall aim is to provide the caring environment that children deserve in ways that enrich their lives.
This children`s home has a remarkable reputation due to their core values enabling them to be continuously rated as `Outstanding` by OFSTED. It is one the most successful independent children`s service provider in the country.
The home provides care for young people with problematic sexual behaviour, emotional and behavioural difficulties, learning difficulties and those that have suffered sexual exploitation.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Children`s home Registered Residential Manager in the Redhill (Surrey) area. In order to qualify the following essential criteria must be met:
- You must hold a level 5 Diploma in Health & Social Care/ Leadership and management. (Higher or equivalent)
- Minimum of two years' management experience of working with young people in a care setting.
- Willing to complete the registered Manager award within 12 months of taking up the post.
- Knowledge of the Children`s Act 1989 as well as other current legislation that is needed to operate successfully at a `Good`/`Outstanding` level as judged by OFSTED.
- Flexibility to provide shift cover during times of staff illness/annual leave.
- Must drive and own a vehicle.
The role will require you to lead a team of up to fifteen staff members in order to meet the needs of vulnerable young people.
Our client prides itself on staff engagement, this is done by offering a competitive salary package as well as additional benefits that go above and beyond the legal requirements such as:
- £40,000 PA.
- Staff & Career recommendation bonus.
- Perk box. (Discounts and free gifts from thousands of retailers including M&S, Tesco, Boots and many more)
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Compassionate leave.
- Enhanced Occupational sick leave.
- 28 days' holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Attendance at training on the organisation development programme.
- OCR Level 3 Diploma in Residential Child Care.
If you feel you are suited for the role or just have a general enquiry then please send your CV over or contact me directly on 0208 680 8183.
BS Social Care work on a range of services on both a temporary and permanent basis, so if this role is not for you but you have experience within Social Care then please don`t hesitate to get in touch to see what else we may have available for you.