Are you an experienced Registered Manager with experience within a residential children`s home?
Do you have experience working with young people aged 8-18 with Social and Emotional Behavioural Difficulties?
As a Registered Manager for one of our client's children`s homes, you`ll create a setting where each child can thrive and reach their full potential. You`ll make sure they feel happy, safe and motivated and will also keep your home`s standards high.
This is a small service with a capacity for 3 children however at the moment there is just one child in place which will be the case until further notice. The home has a very good staff team in place.
- Managing day-to-day operations, you`ll take ownership of Ofsted statutory requirements.
- Play an active part in the children's lives.
- Your input will help the children`s home run within budget.
- Develop a confident and competent staff team.
- Implement agreed systems which ensure the effective communication and allocation of resources.
- Promote the efficient and effective operation of the home.
- Experience in managing an Ofsted rated Good or Outstanding children`s home.
- Professional qualification: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential - Childcare or equivalent.
- At least 2 years` experience within Management.
- Experience of carrying out administrative duties- Filing, recording, rota preparation and report writing.
Enthusiastic, resilient and good with people.
A full UK driving license is a must for this role.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you fit all of the criteria, please apply online or call Rachel on 01512426100 for a confidential chat.