We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Estate Manager oversee a brand new development featuring a number of privately owned luxury apartments in an Assisted Living environment. With 24 hour a day cover on site it means Home Owners are supported to excel within an independent lifestyle for as long as possible.
About the Role
Can you lead and motivate a team to succeed?
We are looking for an individual with a passion for performance, who will strive to ensure that our Home Owners flourish in a vibrant and caring community. Our Estate Managers work together with our parent companies to fulfil our vision to enhance the lives of a retirement community.
Reporting into your Regional Area Manager you will have full accountability for the day to day operational running of the service ensuring that all domestic & care needs are meet.
- Registered Manager within elderly care services, or experienced Deputy manager with strong knowledge of CQC and compliance legislation
- Level 5 Leadership and Management in Care (or working towards it)
- Able to take a flexible approach to your role with a willingness to travel to other developments to learn /share best practice?
- The role would particularly suit candidates with experience in elderly care, i.e. domiciliary care or an elderly residential setting
- Flexibility to work some weekends
What can we offer?
We are focused on supporting you to achieve your goals and become the best that you can be. Our Learning & Development team will work with you to support your career development along the way!
- Company Personal Pension
- Life Assurance
- Fully paid induction
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Funded training & much more…
To apply or for more information, please call Celine Deglos at BS Social Care on 0117 948 6300, email your CV to celine.deglos @ bssocialcare.co.uk or click on Apply.