* * * * * REGISTERED HOME MANAGER * * * * *
SALARY: £36,000 - £42,000
Must have NVQ L5 or equivalent
EXCELLENT HOLIDAYS & BENEFITS including company pension plan, employee reward scheme and MORE!
Do you have experience in a supervisory role within Elderly Care?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
If the answer is YES then look no further - this FANTASTIC opportunity could be for you!
BS Social Care are proud to be currently assisting a large and reputable Care provider in their search for an experienced Home Manager to assist in the smooth running, and provision of quality care to the residents catering specifically for the elderly.
The company are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to manage the day to day running of the Service. You will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of staff to ensure that an excellent service is being delivered, and that the Service is compliant. You will also be responsible for all aspects of the staff and provide sound leadership to ensure staff are clear about their respective duties and responsibilities and have the support they need to carry out their roles safely
The main purpose of this role is to provide high quality care that supports the residents in achieving their best possible lives. It is also here to ensure that the home operates according to its registration status, condition, s and complies with all legal requirements
Your daily duties will include:
- Managing the day-to-day running of the home
- Be responsible for the safe delivery of the service in line with legislative requirements and company policy and procedures
- Ensuring that the emotional, spiritual, physical, medical and material needs of the service users are recognised, assessed and met
- Overseeing the recruitment, appointment and deployment of care, catering and domestic staff
- Ensuring that legislation and regulations are complied with, and advising where action is required
- Being responsible for the monitoring and control of day-to-day expenditure
- Preparing budgets and monthly cash flow reports and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation.
- Understand and monitor health and safety in the home. Act as lead for infection prevention and control
- Be prepared to work flexibly to ensure the safe delivery of the service
The ideal applicant must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Must have S/NVQ L5 or equivalent, or be willing to work towards a relevant management qualification
- Min 1 year experience of managing the delivery of care services as a registered manager or experience of working as a deputy manager
- Full drivers licence with no more than 6 points and Class 1 business insurance
If you are interested and would like to apply for this role then do not delay!
Please email your CV , or you can contact Philip on 0191 2617570 for an informal chat