I am working with an exceptional provider of children`s residential care and support in their search for skilled, qualified and highly passionate registered managers.
You will join an award winning provider of both education and residential care and be responsible for making a difference to the young people they support,
Opportunities are available within Walsall, Shrewsbury, Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Have proven experience in a managerial capacity within children`s residential services - strong deputies looking for their next challenge are welcome to apply
* Hold a minimum of QCF 3 in health and social care (Children and young people) or equivalent
* Have a relevant care management qualification or be working/willing to work towards the level 5 in leadership and management
* Have the ability to cope with demanding and challenging situations
* Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
In return you will receive a competitive salary up to £34000 per annum dependent on skills, qualifications and experience, generous annual leave allowance and genuine career progression opportunities.
Interested? For immediate consideration, please forward your CV via email or apply online today.