I have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager to work in a well-established company within their Residential and Supported Living Services in Paignton. You will be supporting adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Complex Needs who may display behaviour that challenges.
-Lead and Manage the team to ensure a high quality service is maintained
- To comply with the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014
-Prepare for both internal and external inspections by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- To enable the people you will be supporting to lead a valued and fulfilling life
-Hold a current driving licence and have your own vehicle
- Experience within the Autism Specialist, Learning Disability, or Mental Health sector
-Experience within the Adult Care sector
- Be qualified or willing to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management
-£29,000 per annum
-Full Time contract, 37.5 hours per week
-Your hours will typically be 9AM-5PM but may be required to work weekends upon occasion
If this is the opportunity for you then do not hesitate to get in contact with Sarah Parsons at BS Social Care!
Send an email, along with your CV to sarah.parsons @ bssocialcare.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you!