Fantastic opportunity for a registered manager in Cornwall.
A 22 bed residential home in the heart of the Cornish countryside. Completley independent this home is not franchised or owned by a large care company, but a family business that prides itself on providing a warm atmosphere and welcoming environment to its residents.
As the perfect candidate your key responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure the well-being of the residents in all areas
- Ensure each resident has a care plan focused around what they need, and is implemented satisfactorily
- Complying with all CQC standards of quality and safety
- Operating within procedures and meeting staff performance targets
- Recruit and appoint other staff when needed
My client is looking for someone that can comfortably look after this 22 bed property and its 24 staff, experience within the elderly care sector. As well as being a great organiser you will also be an excellent teamplayer who is eager to get involved in any area of the business if the needs arises.
You`ll be able to build rapport with both the services users and the staff to ensure that the home not only performs to a high standard but is also a great environment to be in on a daily basis.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience at either a deputy level or above
- Experience dealing with Dementia and Alzheimers
- Level 5 qualification
- Experience of working within CQC guidelines
- Strong and proactive management skills
- Full driving license and own vehicle
Salary, terms of work and benefits:
- Flexible working hours 38 a week
- £30,000 per annum
- 30 days holiday (flexible on holiday allowance)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Dan Armour at BS Social Care on 0117 922 1130, e-mail your cv to daniel.armour @ bssocialcare.co.uk or click Apply Now