Children`s Registered Manager
£37`000 plus bonus scheme
Our client, a reputable care provider in Monmouthshire, is looking for a fantastic Registered Manager to work in one of their Children`s homes. This role involves managing a service for young people who have emotional behaviour difficulties and complex and challenging behaviours. You will promote and encourage independence, dignity and care. You will be responsible for the overall running of the home and managing of the team. You will be a confident and experienced manager who has a proven track record of working in a similar role.
- You must demonstrate excellent management skills and you must have a proven track record of working with young people in a residential setting.
- You must have a QCF Level 5 in Children`s Residential or equivalent.
- Being a driver with access to a vehicle is essential.
- You must have or be willing to have, an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- You must be organised, have effective time-management skills and must be an excellent team player.
- You will be a confident communicator and you will be experienced in leading a large and diverse team.
- You will join a brilliant well-established company.
- Competitive rate of pay with attractive bonus scheme including a monetary welcome bonus.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- A great working environment and friendly team.
If you would like to use your management skills in a way that can really make a difference to people`s lives then please, apply today! Or, if you would like some more information, you can call 02920 224 755 and ask for Mollie who will be happy to chat to you about the role.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!