* Registered Manager *
* Full Time *
* 33k - 35k *
We are working with a well established company, and they are looking to recruit a Registered Manager.
The company is a specialist autism service for eight adults in Radstock, Somerset. It is a large 1930's detached building, set back from the road via a long drive way and surrounded by mature trees and gardens. The staff team have significant expertise in supporting people with autism and behaviours that challenge.
- A low stimulus, homely and relaxed environment, whilst offering robust furnishings
- Four apartment style studio rooms with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) kitchen units and en-suite bedrooms to promote independence, whilst maintaining safety
- Four large en-suite bedrooms
- A very spacious and modern kitchen, lounge and dining area with patio doors leading onto a large, secure garden
- Innovative person-centred support programmes and personal activity planners
- Intensive interactive communication and environment
- One-to-one specialist support as required
- Access to education and supported employment opportunities
- Progression through a care pathway to live as independently as possible
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Registered Manager and challenging behaviours.
Please apply today!