* Registered Manager *
* Full Time *
* Up To 35k *
We are working with a well established company, and they are looking to recruit a Registered Manager.
The service provides assessment and specialist support for adults with profound, severe and moderate learning disabilities, complex behaviours and autistic spectrum conditions, who may also have communication difficulties.
The service offers 24/7 specialist residential support and is committed to providing just enough support to empower and encourage individuals to develop their self-esteem and the skills they need to live as independently as possible, working towards a level of independence which fits with their skills, confidence and aspirations.
The services and facilities available at the service are;
- Specialist support for three people with learning disabilities and autistic spectrum conditions
- Three self-contained flats with en-suite facilities, as well as communal living areas
- Robust, low arousal, homely accommodation, which exceed the latest standards
- Access to education and paid employment opportunities
- Innovative person-centred support programmes in a safe and caring environment
- Progression through a care pathway that fulfils each individual's maximum potential to live more independently
- Supported living, respite and community outreach transitional service
If you have worked as a Registered Manager within a similar setting then please Apply Today!