We are working with a client who is looking for a new Registered Manager for a service that supports adults with learning disabilities and autism.
You will contribute to and maintain good professional relationships with other team members, and other interested and involved parties; such as representatives of CQC, parents, families and professionals. You will also be required to carry out administrative duties such as;
- Financial records - including service users' personal money, clothing allowances, petty cash
- Service Users case records
- Medication records
- Vehicle checks
You will also be required to undertake the full range of care duties, including being rota's on duty and undertaking, and ensuring team members undertake, sleep-in duties as required.
- NVQ 5 Health and Social Care
- A demonstrable knowledge and understanding of learning difficulties and specialist care services
- Experience of supervising the work of others and deploying team members on a rota
Please apply today, alternatively, email