Learning Disabilities and Autism
Currently seeking a Registered Manager for an 8 Bedded service in Bradford, specialising in Learning Disabilities, Autism, Dual Diagnosis and associated Challenging Behaviours.
Our services provide specialist support for adults with learning disabilities, Autism and dual diagnoses with associate challenging behaviours.
We are keen to get an experienced Service Manager on board, who is looking for a new challenge, to drive our services forward. We are looking for someone who is able to multitask and can be both operational focused, while remaining focused on the staff team also, and even more importantly the people you support.
We are an excellent company to work for. Our aim is to enable our service users to make life choices, be socially included and take a full and active part in their community. A new bonus scheme has also recently been set up for Managers of the services!
Our standard of care across the group is extremely high, and we are constantly improving. You will be working Standard office hours Monday to Friday, although there will be the expectation to be flexible and available outside of these hours
We invest heavily into all our services and into staff training and development, making it an exciting time to become part of our team. We are now seeking a like-minded individual who shares our vision to join us.
Requirements for the role;
* Must have worked in an environment with experience of supporting individuals with autism, challenging behaviour and learning disabilities at a Management level.
* must have a level 3 or above in health and social care, preferably Level 5
* Understands legislation and quality standards within the environment.
* Confident in management of staff and the conflicts they can present with.
* Experience within external meetings and safeguarding`s etc.
* It is essential to have experience in the learning disabilities / mental health sector, ideally you will have worked with challenging behaviours also.
* You will support members of your staff team and motivate them to ensure that person-centred care is being delivered.
* You will help to recruit and build your own staff team for the service.
If you are looking for a long and rewarding career, where you can really make a difference to the lives of the people we support, and you feel that you have the right values, attitude and experience for this role then we are keen to hear from you.
To find out more about the role please call Shannen on 07907063941 and/or Email