£32K - £38K DOE
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week
We are working with an established provider based in Gloucester who are looking for a Registered Manager.
They provide care to those with complex needs, such as Autism, mental health illnesses and learning disabilities.
As well as being a supported living provider they also have some outreach/domiciliary care in the community.
Their aim is to provide a service to support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and enable them to access the community and enhance their wellbeing.
- Deliver a high level of quality support to Service Users with complex Learning Disabilities, ensuring each service is safe, effective, caring, and always responsive to the Service Users' needs
- Manage and monitor staff of the service, ensuring effective utilisation of resources to enable the provision of good quality, safe and effective services.
- To ensure that all statutory, regulatory and Company Policy requirements are monitored, communicated, managed and achieved.
- To ensure that the assessment process of new clients is carried out promptly and effectively, by appropriate team members, ensuring the effective completion of their placement and transition and that the required liaison with all relevant stakeholders is completed.
- To be actively involved in the marketing of our services.
- To ensure that there is effective communication within the organisation and between the organisation and all other stake holders.
The successful Registered Manager will have:
- Positive, pleasant and approachable and people loving.
- Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
- Minimum of two years' experience providing support within the learning disabilities sector
- Experience of managing a large staff team
- Hold Level 5 Qualification (or equivalent)
- Have proven experience of management and supervision of a large budget and activities of budget holders.
- An understanding of/and commitment to Equal Opportunities
- Need to be competent in working with a diversified staff team.
- Knowledge and first-hand experience of current Health & social Care legislation, including the Mental Health Act.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multi-disciplinary teams, both internally and externally
- Have sound knowledge and understanding of the CQC Compliance standards.
- Able to work unsociable hours
Please apply today, or email for more information