£30,000 - £34,000 per annum
40 hours per week
We are working in partnership with a client who are looking for a Registered Manager for their Residential College for 16 - 25 year olds based in Devon.
The service creates a homely environment where independence, choice and community inclusion can flourish. Young people personalise their rooms and have access to well resources communal cooking, eating and relaxing areas, they are also quieter areas for reading and relaxing. they ensure that there are opportunities for young people to learn new skills and build on existing skills within their home and in their local community; everyday life skills that will give them a sense of achievement and increased opportunity for the future.
- To support in the learning and development of your team with assistance from the Group's Learning and Training team.
- To recognise the potential of each individual Young Person while providing the necessary opportunities, encouragement and support for each Young Person's potential to be realised
- To help create a dynamic, caring environment this supports all the aims and values of the Group
- To manage all HR and financial matters required of the role and the running of the service.
The ideal candidate:
- 2 years management experience
- 3 years providing support to those with emotional, behavioural and Social difficulties
- Proven record of leading person centred support packages
In return, benefits include:
- Employee benefits such as; Highstreet and Supermarket vouchers, free eye testing, holiday, cinema and restaurant meal discounts.
- Employee Assistance programme provided via Health Assured for free counselling and advice for you or family members
- Company Pension
- Holiday entitlement including birthday leave
- Aid in obtaining extra qualifications and upskilling
- Internal progression
- Professional and ongoing personal supervision process to provide you and your line manager with opportunities to address all aspects of your role and ensure on-going support, direction and feedback.
Please apply today, if you have the skills and would like to start a new and exciting career!