£32k - £35k
We are working with a valued client who is looking to appoint a new Registered Manager. They provide residential support for up to 3 children and young people. However, the homes are empty at present and will be initially starting with 1 child.
You will be responsible for the whole service and there will be an expectation that you will successfully register with Ofsted, as a manager. We require an innovative manager who can continue to improve services to children, young people and families.
· To manage a Residential Home and ensure the efficient operation of the service in accordance with the relevant legislation, procedures, policies and the Statement of Purpose for the home.
· To produce a development plan for the service that ensures the delivery of high quality, clinically informed practice.
· To support staff to achieve the highest standards of care for the residents.
· To coordinate and monitor casework and administrative functions of the home and evaluate standards of performance.
· To assist and supervise in the continual assessment of the needs of the children and young people and to identify and prepare specific development plans to ensure the most appropriate service provision.
What we require from you:
NVQ level 5 in Leadership and Management is preferred, or a willingness to work towards this.
UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
50% of the Children`s Home Managers were promoted from within and 83% of the Adult Senior Support Workers.
Please apply today!