£30,000 - £36,000 + bonuses!
We are working in partnership with a valued client and they are looking to employ an inspirational Registered manager to work in a 3-bed children`s home (new build) based in Bridgwater, however the home currently has 1 young person, and there is no immediate pressure to increase that occupancy.
It is essential that you are an exceptional role model with the highest standards, with a natural ability to take the lead: demonstrating passion, providing guidance, advice, and encouragement to your team. You will have the chance to create a vision, motivate and manage the staff to create a home that is enriching, where the young people are empowered to achieve their best.
As the Registered Manager you will be based in the home to provide the team and young people with the leadership and support required to provide the highest quality of care.
For this role we would consider both Registered Managers as well as experienced Deputy Managers.
What we are looking for:
- You must hold a full UK driving license
- Relevant Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and management (desirable)
- 3 years` experience working in a residential children`s home, 1 of which should be in a supervisory/ management role.
In return we can offer:
- Annual salary reviews, with possible increases of up to 5%
- 28 days annual leave, increasing 1 day per year (max 5 days)
- Annual bonus of up to £1500 based on performance
- Annual bonus of up to £1500 based on Ofsted reviews
- £35 per day on call (1 week out of 4) totalling approx. £3000 additional per year
Please apply today, if you would like to be considered for this role!