BS Social Care are looking for a compassionate Registered Manager to start work for an established client in Birmingham who caters for Children and Young people aged 10-18 in a residential care environment.
This is a key role therefore; it is extremely important that this post holder works in conjunction with the Head of Care to promote the Directors original ethos for the organisation with experience managing residential services for adolescents with EBD, challenging behaviour and complex needs.
Most Important Thing
- Have experience working with children in residential home as a deputy or an experienced manager
- Up to a Level 3 in Health and Social Care (for Children and Young People)
- Hold a full UK Drivers Licence (Manual Car)
- Be flexible to work a Weekend from time to time (Will be beneficial)
- Proven background managing a residential home with a good to outstanding OFSTED rating.
- Competent in the delivery of person-centred care in line with OFSTED policies and procedures, you will be a strong team leader, excellent communicator and be willing to lead by example.
- Lead from the front, whilst taking on a pivotal role in the delivery care, to include personal care as required.
- Oversee all financial and HR responsibilities, as well as handling referrals in a timely manner, amending and updated person-centred care plans and ensuring your staff team are fully converse with both company and the National Minimum Standard of Care.
- Create and develop links between the home, community and child or young person, allowing the child or young person to become an integrated member of the community.
- To ensure adequate resources are at the home, such as stationary, petty cash and educational materials.
- £35000 per annum
- Training in L5 H&SC / CYPWF if not already obtained
- Bonuses based on competency and OFSTED rating
- Flexible working hours
Click apply today or for more information please contact Aqsa in our Birmingham Care office.