We are seeking a registered domiciliary care manager who holds relevant qualifications (Level 5 QCF in Health and Social Care) and has experience in managing the day to day running of a domiciliary care agency, to form part of the team in our clients Cardiff Branch.
They are a small privately operated home care agency, with a friendly and committed team, you will be supported by a head office function, and a branch team of care workers, a care coordinator and a office support role.
Your role should focus on supporting our care assistants and service users, through their employment and care journey, making sure the care service and employment experience is of the highest possible standard.
About the role:
- " Safely achieve new care hours in line with the organisations growth targets
- " Ensure quality and consistency is maintained throughout the service
- " Build and maintain excellent working relationships with staff, service users and external stakeholders
- " Provide mentor-ship and support to community and branch staff
- " Provide Support to community staff when registering with Social Care Wales applications
- " Oversee staff rota, ensuring quality and compliance
- " Ensure an effective on-call rota
- " Carry out supervisions and appraisals
- " Promote staff retention.
- " You must have a Level 5 QCF in Health and Social Care
- " Have or be willing to obtain a Social Care Wales Registration
- " Driven and ambitious
- " A team player whose goal is to leverage good service
- " Enthusiastic, energetic and drive
- " Superb communication skills
- " Natural ability to form strong relationships
- " Have a real grasp on the workings of a domiciliary care branch
- " Creative and outside of the box lateral thinking
- " Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills; along with excellent written and communication skills; including word, outlook and excel
- " Full Driving Licence as this role will require travel.
What we offer:
- " Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- " Weekly Pay
- " Competitive mileage allowance
- " Pension Scheme
- " Additional on-call payments
You can apply online or for more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.