£32,000 - £37,000
We are working in partnership with a wonderful client based in Frampton-On-Severn who are looking for a Registered Manager for their residential care home.
The home is a not-for-profit home of excellence established in the 1970s providing care for 17 residents.
It is a unique and welcoming community which offers both independent living and a more structured system of residential care.
Set in the heart of this beautiful Cotswold Village, it is just a short walk from the nearby canal, river, village green, shop, post office and pub. It is an oasis of calm in an enchanting setting.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the home is fully compliant with CQC standards and all other relevant regulations
- Being responsible for the day-to-day running of the care home liaising with the Deputy Managers
- Liaising with residents' families and local care professionals
- Overseeing care plans and actively promoting residents' overall health and wellbeing
- Responsible for maintenance of the home and liaising with tenants
- Managing & implementing budgets, working with the Finance Officer to produce reports on a quarterly basis for the board.
- Working with the Head of Care to Manage a team of care assistants and other members of staff.
- Responsible for supervision, reviews, recruitment and employment issues.
- Marketing for the home, promotion and pipeline residents and tenants
- Ensuring that the home is at full occupancy
What we are looking for:
- Have experience of managing a care home
- Experience of successfully managing budgets and finance
- Be passionate about caring for others
- Be an excellent communicator with proven leadership skills and the ability to manage a team of care assistants and other members of staff
- Have a warm approach and strong interpersonal skills
- Be extremely organised with an aptitude for managing operational activities
- Essential Qualifications and Skills
- Obtained the QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
- Competent IT skills
- A clean driving licence
If you believe that this may be the right role for you, we would love to hear from you, alternatively, email for further information.