Sherborne & Beaminster, Dorset
£32,130 - £37,000 DOE
We are working in partnership with a wonderful client who is seeking a Registered Manager to work across two small residential settings, one in Sherborne and another in Beaminster.
Each service provides support to 4 individuals with autism and have a 24/7 support team.
The salary currently sits at £32,130 - £37,000 per year depending on qualifications, however this has the potential to be reviewed for the right candidate.
What we are looking for:
- Have experience with Autism and challenging behaviour
- Level 5 NVQ in Health & Social care/ Diploma in relevant related area or Social work degree
- A proven track record in managing a similar facility
- Previous registration with CQC and knowledge expectations and standards
- Able to demonstrate initiative, excellent interpersonal and management skills
- A readiness to work un-social hours on a rota basis, including evenings and weekends
- Focused, passionate and driven individual with great leadership skills
- Reliability and commitment to delivering best practice
Please apply today to be considered for a greatly rewarding role!