Up to £37,000
We are delighted to be working in partnership with a residential care home in Gloucester, who are recruiting a Registered Manager.
The home is a not-for-profit home of excellence established in the 1970s. It is a unique and welcoming community which offers both independent living and a more structured system of residential care.
Set in the heart of this beautiful Cotswold Village, the home is just a short walk from the nearby canal, river, village green, shop, post office and pub. It is an oasis of calm in an enchanting setting.
The responsibilities are varied and will include:
- Ensuring that the home are fully compliant with CQC standards and all other relevant regulations
- Being responsible for the day-to-day running of the care home liaising with the Deputy Managers
- Liaising with residents' families and local care professionals
- Overseeing care plans and actively promoting residents' overall health and wellbeing
- Responsible for maintenance of the home and liaising with tenants
- Managing & implementing budgets, working with the Finance Officer to produce reports on a quarterly basis for the board.
- Working with the Head of Care to Manage a team of care assistants and other members of staff.
- Responsible for supervision, reviews, recruitment and employment issues.
- Marketing for the home, promotion and pipeline residents and tenants
- Ensuring that the home is at full occupancy
What we are looking for:
- Have experience of managing a care home
- Experience of successfully managing budgets and finance
- Be passionate about caring for others
- Be an excellent communicator with proven leadership skills and the ability to manage a team of care assistants and other members of staff
- Have a warm approach and strong interpersonal skills
- Essential Qualifications and Skills
- QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Competent IT skills
- A clean driving licence
If you believe that this may be the right role for you, we would love to hear from you, alternatively please email for further information.