Registered Manager - Residential (Learning Disabilities & Complex Care)
£33,000 - £40,000
We are working in partnership with a growing business who deliver quality care and support to adults with Learning Disabilities and other complex care needs.
We are looking for talented Registered Manager to lead a residential care setting. A successful candidate will be a caring, passionate and experienced individual who wants to make a difference to the lives of the individuals they support.
We are looking for a confident, passionate care and business minded individual who wants to make a difference to the lives of the individuals we support while at the same time take on the challenge of developing the service.
- Develop, mentor lead the team including front line leaders.
- Holding registration for regulated activity
- Budget holding responsibility.
- Improving occupancy levels
- Day to day quality and governance.
- Support peoples' choices, dignity and human rights.
- Deliver the organisations vision and values.
- Build internal and external relationships with agencies, partners and commissioners.
What we are looking for:
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Person centred approach.
- Be proactive, professional and able to deal with people at all levels.
- Experience working with budgets, marketing and improving occupancy.
- Exceptional communications skills.
- Ability to lead, mentor and inspire a team.
- Hold a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care, or equivalent
- Experience of working with older adults, learning disabilities, neurological conditions, mental health (desirable)
What you get in return:
- Competitive rates / occupancy bonuses
- Comprehensive Induction
- Ongoing Training and Development - They will support you to grow and develop no matter your background or experience!
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
Please apply today if you would like to be considered for the role and are looking for a new challenge!