Salary £40+ per annum
I have an amazing opportunity for a Manager to join a growing Christianity care home based in Taunton. You will join on a full time permanent basis, working 40 hours per week.
You'll be managing a team that provides specialist housing, programmes and support services in the community for offenders seeking to live crime-free lives. Regardless of a person's history, your passion is to change every service users life for the better.
As the Manager you will be essential to the leadership team and the management of a stable and effective project through the efficient, safe and caring delivery of the day-to-day care and supported housing services. This will be achieved in line with budgets and agreed levels of quality as defined within the Langley House Trust Business Plan, Quality Assurance Strategy, Key Performance Indicators and CQC Key Lines of Enquiry
Key Responsibilities include:
- To maintain and create an environment that fosters teamwork, promotes diversity and which supports and respects all Stakeholders.
- Manage and supervise staff so they are motivated and engaged
- To assess and manage risk including the operation of physical and situational security measures to control the level of risk posed to the public, staff and other clients and to liaise with other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Management of client risk through assessment, planning, client knowledge and de-escalation as required. To support statutory agencies in the monitoring of risk
- Budget management
- Ensuring staff are empowered and supported.
- Ensure that clients are able to participate as fully as possible in the life of the project
- Responsible for business development
What we're looking for
You would need have experience working as a registered manager.
You'll need be able to show that you have formed and managed teams to success
You'll need to have you're level 5.
If you are looking for you're next role the please get in touch with Gabriela at BS Social Care on 0117 9486300