We have an exciting opportunity to join a brand-new home care service as a registered manager within the enablement service. This is a fast-paced role working with urgent discharged patients from hospital. We are welcoming applicants currently working as deputy managers looking for that step up in their career.
- Experience working with CIW regulations, preferably from a domiciliary care service but we are also welcoming applicants from other health care settings
- You will have a level 5 QCF in health and social care or equivalent
- You will be a driver with access to your own vehicle
- You will have a flexible approach to working hours to share the on call.
The role, including but not limited to
- Ensuring a high standard of care and service remains in the company, as the registered manager you will be directly accountable to the owner and the regulatory body.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the staff
- Be responsible for the safety and quality of the business.
- Adhere to all legislative requirements and company policy and procedures
- Consistently be up to date with training and development to keep up to date with the law, best practice and changing company policy and applying this to your everyday work.
- Monitor and understand health and social care policies and infection control.
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Implement quality management and improvement systems. Effectively manage complaints and incidents. Carry out investigations relating to the quality of the service and use findings to make improvements
- Support with ongoing recruitment and training of staff
Apply today or call Stacey for an informal chat about the role 07483 928 055