Role Registered Manager - Domiciliary Care
Salary £30,000 - £40,000pa
Starting date ASAP
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven Registered Manager for a Domiciliary service in Andover. You'll be working with one of the UK's largest social care organisations. You'll provide excellent operational management and outstanding team leadership.
You will lead and choose the team to provide a safe, caring, responsive and effective service for your clients in their homes, ensuring delivery of the highest possible care standards fully compliant with all CQC statutory regulations, whilst making sure you achieve your operational and quality assurance KPI's.
You will actively promote the service and reputation by maintaining positive relationships with clients and key stakeholders through excellent customer service and positive communication.
You will manage the budget day to day, promoting financial discipline throughout operations and also lead, manage and develop those in your team.
You will be offered fantastic benefits including;
- Full time, permanent role with a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 (negotiable) depending on experience.
- Paid Mileage
- Access to Blue Light Membership
- Fully Funded Continuous Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) available to all our employees
- Long Service Award
- Recognition Awards
- Paid Annual Leave
- Internal competitions to win prizes e.g. holidays, extra annual leave
About the Company
My client has been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and the team agree - proud that the average at 4/5* on employee reviews. This is a family-run business caring for people since 1986, this year celebrating 35 years!
- Experience within a Domiciliary Care setting;
- Ability to promote the branch and build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- A willingness to drive change and the ability to lead and empower a team.
- Driving Licence
- If you have a Level 5 in Health & Social Care that would be desirable
Sounds good? Please apply now or contact me Gaby on 0117 9486300.