*** Registered Manager Children***
**Brand New Children's home**
**Children with Learning disabilities**
Exciting opportunity!!! We are working with a valued client who are looking to appoint a new Registered Manager. The company are expanding and are looking for a new Registered Manager to help them open brand-new Residential Children's home in the Bridgwater area.
They are looking for someone special, with both talent and skills to deliver on commissioning a new service. Someone with ability to work independently with autonomy to bring ideas and skills.
They are looking for a Registered Manager to maintain the service's high-quality reputation as one of UK's leading providers of specialist care.
You'll be managing a team to provide specialist residential care, therapy, and education for children with learning disabilities aged 8-18yrs.
You will provide a safe and nurturing home environment for young people, working closely with other professionals, to ensure a genuinely therapeutic approach.
This is a rewarding role, balancing the needs of individual children with a wide range of responsibilities from financial management, quality assurance and recruitment to liaison with external stakeholders. You will also be responsible for managing all aspects of the home, ensuring compliance with all legislation and leading a team of Support Workers.
- You will hold a level 5 qualification in leadership and management or equivalent,
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience supporting children and young adults in a position relevant to the residential care of children,
- Knowledge of Ofsted, (proven Ofsted record desirable),
- At least one year in a role supervising and managing staff in a care role
- Driven to work in a holistic manner with other professionals to ensure young people reach their full potential and have the best life chances,
- Be a driver and have access to a car.
-· Passionate and enthusiastic approach to helping young people
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to negotiate and influence, while exercising emotional intelligence.
" Bonus scheme
" Generous holiday allowance
" Performance incentives
Any many more
If you are a Registered Manager looking for a new role that will make a true difference to young people's lives and the rewarding challenge of opening a new Residential Children's home, then this is it! APPLY NOW!!