Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Registered Manager for a Supported Living Support Service In Harrogate.
Annual Leave: 25 days plus 10 Statutory holidays
This organisations Housing and Support enables people of all ages living with sight loss and a range of other learning disabilities including Autism and Brain Injury to live more independently. Whether in one of the houses, or in their own home, they provide support so that people can build skills, make their own choices and be part of their local community; develop connections and lead a more fulfilling life.
* Act as Registered Manager for Home Support Services and complete all CQC compliance documents.
* Conduct and complete local authority and other purchasers documentary requirements.
* To ensure that the services provided are effectively, efficiently and professionally delivered to service users, ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to and a high standard of service is delivered.
* To take overall responsibility for the provision of a flexible service that meets the development needs of people using the service, delegating duties to the Deputy Manager and Team Co-ordinators as appropriate.
* To ensure that the processes and procedures that are required to ensure compliance with Society Policies and Procedures and Statutory Requirements are in place, are working and suitable for purpose.
* Substantial management and supervisory experience in a care environment.
* Experience working with young people/Learning disabilities.
You will need to have a NVQ/Diploma Level 3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care and a commitment to achieve Level 5, or equivalent, with in an agreed timescales.
For further information please E-mail and/or call 01274 393050